Featured Fleetwood Hotel
Hotel Elizabeth North Euston
Fleetwood is located in North West Lancashire, at the mouth of the River Wyre, on the southern shore of Morecambe Bay second largest bay in the United Kingdom. The town was founded in the early 1830s by Sir Peter Hesketh and designed in part by the Victorian architect, Decimus Burton. Here you will find the Hotel Elizabeth North Euston offering stylish and elegant surroundings.
The restaurant is acknowledged as being the most stylish and elegant in the area, and is open for both lunch and dinner. Always popular with guests and locals alike, àa carte and table d.hômenus are available, and the emphasis is always on quality at reasonable prices.
Alternatively for informal dining try Spinnaker.s caféar or call in for a relaxing drink and bar snack at the Victoria Bar with its specially commissioned stained glass frieze, which illustrates Fleetwood´s proud heritage.
The hotel is an ideal setting for wedding ceremonies, parties and celebrations. There are three impressive function rooms catering for parties of 40 or more. The services of a banqueting co-ordinator will ensure that your special day proceeds with style and professionalism.
- 53 en-suite bedrooms, many overlooking the Wyre estuary. Non smoking rooms available
- Non smoking Westerfield’s Restaurant with à la carte and table d’hôte menus
- Non smoking Spinnaker’s Café Bar for lighter meals and refreshments
- The Victoria Bar with bar menu and a selection of real ales
- Children welcome – child prices and menus available
- 3 function rooms catering for weddings and parties from 40 to 250 guests
- 3 meeting rooms with support services
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- Private parking for 60 cars and ample street parking
- Lift to all floors
- 24 hour room service
- Small/medium dogs £5 per night
- Airports: Blackpool 12 miles Manchester 62 miles Liverpool John Lennon 70 miles
- Rail: Poulton le Fylde 7 miles